Sunday 29 March 2009

Day 49-My 8 Proxi-mates

Sweeet, another award, this time from Casey and Doreen a whose blogs I visit, sometimes more than once a day because they are ever so generous with their "How-to"s and "Why-not"s. Oh and Rosanna too has given me this award. Dear sweet Rosanna whom everyone wants to give this award to, including me.

This is another great award that promotes ties and bonds, friendships and camaraderie, the very reason I love these awards. The award is given to blogs which are all of the following:

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”

For the bloggers who provide links, share their work, visit others and leave (or not) comments, I celebrate my 8 proxi-mates and their friendships (in alphabetical order):


10 comments:

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

Thank you darling for this award! :)

rosanna said...

Thank you dear San: it's a great pleasure to accept it. Do you imagine how everything would be different if simply people would treat each other with a proximity approach? just a bit more of kindness and education and care could work a miracle. Hugs Rosanna

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Well, thank you my friend.
Vive la vie bohème!
Mercedes

Sans! said...

Sumaiya! I was still adobeing your "certificate" and you have already come by :) . Your name is in the right font size now :).

Rosanna, I completely agree with you. These words you wrote really struck home because I often used the generosity, courtesy and kindness shown in the blogosphere as examples to emulate when we interact with each other in person. Its easier said and done but we must all start somewhere. I find that people who are into crafts are really generous souls, what do you guys think?

Sans! said...

Hey Lib's mama, glad you came by. Saw that you are already swarmed with this award :) Its 4.30am here so ciao bellas :)

Sofia said...

Thank you!


Hugs

Sofia( Zaphia)

Sans! said...

Pleasure's all mine, Sophia :)

JDayMinis said...

Thank you so much, that was really nice the way you displayed all the awards with each name, so artistic! I am delighted to receive mine. Your site is always so informative and interesting, I like to visit often.

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

I guess I am always in a close proximity to you...at least in the blog world :D

Sans! said...

Jean, I am glad you like the presentation cos you guys are really worth making an effort for :D!

Sumaiya, you bet! There's also your dolls who are now in my real world :D. I am glad you pop over even when it is just an awards post :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin