Thursday 28 May 2009

Day 70-Those Lovely Blogs

This has to be one of the loveliest award I have ever received. One Lovely Blog Award from One Lovely Person, Rosanna. Thank you. I dedicated a doll and a story to Rosanna on Day 53 of this blog and that story remains one of my personal favourite to date.

This is Rosanna's Lovely Blog and I don't think I have ever missed any of her posts.


Below are my choice of 7 Lovely Blogs. Breath of fresh air, eye-candy, and as My Fair Lady will say "lo-ve-ly". I have picked their own work to speak for their art and of course, to show you why I love their blogs. If you click the pictures, it will bring you to the page where the various artist posted these works. Enjoy!

GRUMBLER AND POPPET

LIBERTY BIBERTY


MINIATURAS LEO FURTADO

I received this award again from Carmen on Day 92. Carmen is an artist from Spain and I follow all of her blogs because she produces some amazing pieces and is generous with her gift. So thank you, Carmen, from the bottom of my heart.

Carmen's most popular blog is at Miniaturas Dora but I am absolutely in love with the work featured at the one below:


LAS MINIATURAS DE MARILLUM
(Trust me, you will too)

8 comments:

rosanna said...

Thank youd earest, you make me blush

Unknown said...

Thank you Sans,it is an hounor to receive this award!

Tallulah Belle said...

Thanks you so very much...I am also honored...and blushing :-)

sylvia said...

Thank you Susan, it is so nice of you!!!

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Thank you dear Susan, you are such a great friend and you keep me laughing. I'm honoured to be listed amongst those other beautiful blogs.
Mercedes

VintageRoses said...

Lovely encouragement, thankx so much :)

Greetings,
Edith (Grumbler&Poppet)

Josje said...

Thank you so much Sans! Such a lovely honour to receive! I'm sorry it took me so long to pick it up, I had some non-mini related things to deal with.

Josje

dora said...

Gracias, yo tambien me ruborizo, eres muy amable, y te agradezco que me hayas enlazado.
Besitos Carmen.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin